Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 4: Weekly Weight & Measurement Check!

----------NOTE----------
"X" for WEIGHT is what I was from the beginning of November
"X" for INCHES is what I was from January 5 (In brackets rightafter the body part is what I lost since the last week and after that is the TOTAL from January 5) GOT IT? :D

Weight:
X = -35 Lbs.
Lost 3 more pounds
So in those 4 weeks since I started I lost: 11 Lbs. (since I gained over the holidays)

Measurements: (28 days so far)
Right Arm (-0.25 In.) so TOTAL = X - 1.25Inch
Left Arm (-0.25 In.) so TOTAL = X - 1.25 Inch
Bust (-1 In.) so TOTAL= X - 3 Inches
Under Bust (-0.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 3.5Inches
Waist (-0.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 3.5 Inches
Belly Button (-0.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 4.5 Inches
Hips (-0.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 3.5 Inches
Bum (-0.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 2.5 Inches
Right Thigh (-0.25 In.) so TOTAL = X - 1.5 Inches
Left Thigh (-0.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 1 Inch
Right Calf (-0 In.) so TOTAL = X - 0.5 Inches
Left Calf (-0 In.) so TOTAL = X - 0.5 Inches
---------------------------------------------------
WEEK 4 TOTAL = 4.75 Inches
WEEK 3 TOTAL = 7.25 Inches
WEEK 2 TOTAL = -7.75 Inches
WEEK 1 TOTAL = - 6.25 Inches
--------------------------------------------------
GRAND TOTAL = - 26 Inches

Measurements are from the day I started working out, so 28 days and NOT from the beginning...I did not measure back then cause I was not wanting to know...but I wish I did so now I feel better so I JUST started taking measurements four weeks ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment