Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to Hot Yoga and it felt so nice...


Today I was planning on going to BodyPump and then BodyJam. I wasn't really feeling like doing Pump again since I did it yesterday, and it is not recommended to do it two days in a row. I was thinking maybe I will go relax in the Sauna for my other hour, then I was thinking to go do weights...then I was like, well maybe I will do BodyFlow...decisions, decisions! But then my little light bulb up there in my head went on as I remembered that HOT YOGA with Linda is immedietly following BodyJam! So with my little lavender yoga mat (which was collecting dust for a while) in tow and my matching LuLu Yoga Towel...I set off with my mind made up...

BodyJam was sooo fun with Romain, as usual, and a second instructor up there on the stage (I do not know her name yet, but had her for Zumba before, and she is "da- bomb" awesome too!) I enjoyed Elly & Joanne's company and we had a few laughs! That is why these classes are so enjoyable, it is the people all around you just having FUN! I left the class during the cool down and ran off to make it for Hot Yoga...

There was Linda (Elly & My favorite Hot Yoga instructor), greeting us at the door with her warm, welcoming smile! She was so sweet commenting on my weightloss...Thank you Linda! You are so kind. I really didn't realize how much I missed Hot Yoga over the last almost 2 months. Time flies! It was a great class, Linda threw in some new things to keep it challenging, and I was surprised that my foot on my right side could sit above my knee in one of the positions! That was a first...left side did for a few seconds, but it was slipping. But that was a first for me! I have to incorporate it back into my schedule and I think I will do it after Jam every Thursday from now on! So happy I will have it back on my schedule because it is really nice and relaxing! It is like a warm escape on these chilly days. Helps a lot with flexibility because my lower back was so stiff tonight, hehehe so I guess that is a sign to get back too!

O.K. So Elly...I am back to Hot Yoga...it is a date...Me, You, Linda, ohhh and Annette too when she gets back... EVERY Thursday night @7:30pm! And even an added BONUS...Joanne you are joining us in case you didn't know that!

THURSDAY WORKOUTS:
55min. BodyJam (381 Calories)
76min. Hot Yoga (331 Calories)

Well off to enjoy some TV before bed :)

Love Kasey UmmKhaled

No comments:

Post a Comment