Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday & Tuesday Workouts...


Monday: I had my new Vibram Komodo Sport Shoes, and I wore them to do some Weights but I did not wear them to BodyAttack because I have to get used to them and slowly build up to those classes while wearing them. Have to ease into strengthening my feet muscles. Anyways I love them a lot and I am so happy I have them!!!

MONDAY WORKOUTS:

16min. Weight Lifting Before Class (69 Calories)
1Hour BodyAttack (518 Calories)

Tuesday/Today: So now for today...well my husband was off today and the kids woke in the morning while I was getting Khaled off to school, so I thought what a great opportunity to get to the gym! I hopped off with my Vibram Komodos on :) and did ZUMBA! With the awesome new instructor (have to get her name) SUCH a great time in her classes...she is a great dancer, fun, very cute and entertaining, lots of energy and just an amazing instructor! Clarissa and Cheryl were there so it was fun! Then I did BodyPump with Ari, and as I said before her classes are really AWESOME too! Elly and Lydia joined in, and it was great to see Angela and Gloria! And how sweet of Gloria noticing I lost weight...Thanks Gloria! So over-all great morning! Felt great and the shoes worked out for BOTH the classes :) Went grocery shopping...came home...walked to get Khaled at school...then Khaled and I made a YUMMY Lasagna....got ready and headed back to the gym for Romain's WONDERFUL RPM and BodyCombat Class! Great day!!


TUESDAY WORKOUTS: 

1Hour ZUMBA! (450 Calories)
1Hour BodyPump (470 Calories)

---------BREAK-----------
30 min. Walk to school and Back (90 Calories)
---------BREAK-----------

55min. RPM (445 Calories)
1Hour BodyCombat(525 Calories)

So that is how I started my week :) ALSO, remember I lost my Body Compositions? Well the Personal Trainer FOUND IT!!! My first one!! She will give it to me and I will update ASAP!!

Love UmmKhaled

No comments:

Post a Comment