Friday, October 15, 2010

My ABSOLUTE favorite perfume ever!

I thought, since on the topic of perfumes, I would share my absolute favorite perfume ever and I never tire of it. It is called L'eau de Amouage and it is amazing! I finished my whole bottle, and now I have none left. I can't find it anymore. In United Arab Emirates you can only get it at Paris Gallery, but I think I can get it online. IF anyone knows where I can find it, please tell me. They discontinued it and I love it too much!




L'Eau de Amouage by Amouage


Eau d`Amouage by Amouage is a oriental floral fragrance for women. Eau d`Amouage was launched in 2003. Top notes are peach, papaya and mango; middle notes are peony, magnolia and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk and vetiver.

top notes
PeachPapayaMango
middle notes
PeonyMagnoliaYlang-Ylang
base notes
SandalwoodAmberMusk


 








Information from: Fragrantica

So that is my love...my favorite perfume in the whole wide world. I keep the bottle and smell it from time to time, until I can get myself another few bottles. 

Love Kasey UmmKhaled


4 comments:

  1. It is Omani this is what I only know, because I am Omani LOL..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I know it is Omani...I love it so much. Can u still buy it in Oman?? Ohhh let me know :)I have been to Oman but just across the border from UAE...but had picnics there...so petty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will go there on Eid inshallah and will remember checking it inshallah..
    glad you loved Oman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I have a little bottle, I just love it so I am trying to keep it as long as I can. I do not think mine is made anymore sadly :( Oh well. But you are right the sent is so nice. Inshallah you can find a similar one, if so tell me :D

    ReplyDelete