Sunday, September 12, 2010

Break for Weekend and Eid...

I took 3 days off again. Friday was Eid...so we went for breakfast with some friends and their kids and then met again at my house and just hung out. My friend Iman is American and married to an Emirati tooooo...so cool. Her hubby and mine are both doctors together as well as fellow Emiratis. Then Saturday was spent with the same friends and we went to Rocky Point Park for a BBQ. I think this WHOLE weekend I ate almost a whole cheesecake. I tried to blame it on Iman LOL but my hubby didn't believe me hehehe sooo Feeling yucky. So then after Rocky Point Park we went to my house again and the guys went to a movie while we hung out. So now today is Sunday and we are spending time at my sisters house with my family. Tomorrow I have to get back at the gym and back to my mission.

Day 41, 42 & 43:

All DAYS OFF :(

Looove Kasey UmmKhaled

2 comments:

  1. inshaAllah you had a lovely eid kasey! you deserve a break, you've been working hard!

    btw.. have you been to my blog? i don't remember :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your blog oldie goldie! :)

    ReplyDelete