Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 38 Round 2


Well today was my son Khaled's first day of Grade 3...he started a brand new school just minutes from my doorstep...and it is beautiful I must say! I was so happy to see another fellow Muslimah Mom from Saudi Arabia and her name is UmmAbdullah....she is so nice MashaAllah in her cute little pashmina niqaab and abayya. So it was so nice meeting up with her again but let me tell you...I have to brush on on my Arabi because she does not speak very much Englaisi! :) Our kids were in the same class last year.

After the morning at the school, we went to the park with our great neighbours/friends Lisa and her son Leo who is in Khaled's class, and they have been in the same classes since Kindergarten! It was fun! Then off to Tim Hortons for a coffee with my husband....Staples for school supplies....then the Gym. I was so happy my little gym buddy Elly showed up for BodyCombat and for the first two classes I had Lydia. They are the cutest little people...you sure do meet some great women at the gym!

Day 38 September 7:

1Hour BodyStep
1Hour BodyPump
1Hour BodyCombat

I wonder if anyone actually reads this? Oh well if not...it is my own little diary of my weight loss attempts and keeps me motivated. :D

Loooove Kasey UmmKhaled


No comments:

Post a Comment