Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 34 Round 2


See? My Plan for Tomorrow is always just an ideal...not always does it get complete :P

So for today I slept in and took a break instead but I did get there for BodyPump and BodyCombat and it was really great. This class was really fun tonight because it was a few tracks I never did before and it was a lot of work on the legs and butt...they were BURNING lol. I felt energized and rested. Then I kind of went a little overboard on some goodies this evening hehehe! Hope that doesn't put me behind. I really have to smarten up with my eating plan!

Day 34 September 3:

30min. BodyPump Express
1Hour BodyCombat

Plan for my Weekend!
To actually get there because I have not been to the gym on a weekend in a LONG LONNNG time! :P So lets just see how that works! IF I had my own car back I would definetely be there though.

Love Kasey UmmKhaled

No comments:

Post a Comment