Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 48 Round 2

This morning I missed the BodyAttack class by about a half and hour, but I decided to go anyways because my hubby had an appointment down the mountain anyways, so I sat with the girls and the kids and had coffees from Tim Hortons. Then I headed to the gym area and did 20min. Elliptical Trainer and then I went for 20mins. on this really cool Stepper/Strider machine. Pretty good workout. Sad I missed the class because it looked like fun. I didn't go this evening because I brought Khaled for a Scouts Orientation.

Well I have a party thing to go to tomorrow night so I better get to bed. I have to get a dress in the morning and then get my hair and makeup done :D I feel too chubby for a dress :( But Oh well nice to see family.

Day 48 Round 2:

20mins. Elliptical
20mins. Stepper/Strider


Love Kasey UmmKhaled

No comments:

Post a Comment