Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 54 and Day 55 of Round 2

I pretty much had to drag myself to the gym these last few days after my "5 Day Slump", but I am REALLY glad I did. I am "back on track" and I have started something new I will make a new post about it later today. I am so excited about it and I can already see positive results!


Day 55 Wednesday September 29:

45min. BodyAttack
55min. RPM

Day 54 Tuesday September 28:

1Hour BodyPump
------Break-----
45min. BodyStep
55min. RPM

Monday September 27:
2Hour PT Consult and BodyComposition

On Monday I went to the gym for 2Hours to meet with a Personal Trainer. I did a BodyComposition as well and got a little depressed...which made me look at my nutrition more which led to my new thing I am gonna talk about in the next post. So anyways $700+ a month is a lot for 1Hour x 3Days a Week. I mean I could get another cat and plus some...so anyways I don't think that is gonna work out. Anyways I am fasting this morning for some blood work so I better get there ASAP so I can start my day right with a healthy breakfast :)

Love Kasey UmmKhaled

1 comment:

  1. congrats on getting back on track =) that's great news! can't wait to see the happy posts about how the results are amazing!

    ReplyDelete