Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 14 Complete!

Sooo 2 weeks of "Weight-Loss Challenge" is complete!! Tomorrow is my weigh and measure day!

Today I went in the morning and I completed 1Hour Spinning Class...then off to 1Hour BodyPump...thought I was finished for the day but the sauna was calling me and BoKhaled was like "go if you like" so I DID! I went off with the thought to do a 2nd Spinning Class...and I was sooooooooo happy I went! I almost didn't...and 2x during the class I almost abandoned "bike" hehehe...out of 7 long working tracks (music)...at track 4, I almost got off hehehehe and then I knew track 5 (which is the HARDEST) was next...then I was like Ohhh fine get through that one to feeel the burn... 2nd wind came...and then at 6 I wanted to get off again lol...but only because I knew there was one hard one remaining...then the "ride home" and then Khalas (finished) so I STAYED On and felt AWESOME afterwards...

Then I made my way over to the massage chair...sat there for 10mins. or so chatting...and then I went in the lovely sauna for 30minutes or longer...chatting with some girlies I am getting to know. And we were in there soooo long that our whole bodies were dripping with sweat...that is a just the greatest way to end the night...then had a nice long warm shower and headed home.

Put my darlings to bed...all smooth and now everyone is sleeping and I am headed off to bed shortly myself.

Day 14:
1Hour Spinning (RPM)
1Hour BodyPump
------Break------
1Hour Spinning (RPM) again
30mins Sauna

Plan for Tomorrow:
1Hour BodyCombat
1Hour BodyFlow
------Break-----
1Hour Spinning (RPM)

Loooove Kasey UmmKhaled

1 comment: