Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WEEK 3: Weekly Weight & Measurement Check



----------NOTE----------
"X" for WEIGHT is what I was from the beginning of November
"X" for INCHES is what I was from January 5 (In brackets right after the body part is what I lost since the last week and after that is the TOTAL from January 5) GOT IT? :D

Weight:
X = -32 Lbs.
Lost 2 more pounds (It must be because I am stillll gaining muscle..it must be..I hope anyways)
So in those 3 weeks since I started I lost: 8 Lbs. (since I gained over the holidays)

Measurements: (21 days so far)
Right Arm (-0.25 In.) so TOTAL = X - 1 Inch
Left Arm (-0 In.) so TOTAL = X - 1 Inch
Bust (-1 In.) so TOTAL= X - 2 Inches
Under Bust (-1 In.) so TOTAL = X - 3 Inches
Waist (-1 In.) so TOTAL = X - 3 Inches
Belly Button (-1.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 4 Inches
Hips (-1 In.) so TOTAL = X - 3 Inches
Bum (-0.5 In.) so TOTAL = X - 2 Inches
Right Thigh (-0.50 In.) so TOTAL = X - 1 Inch
Left Thigh (-0.25 In.) so TOTAL = X - 0.50 Inches (Now thighs are the same)
Right Calf (-0.25 In.) so TOTAL = X - 0.50 Inches
Left Calf (-0 In.) so TOTAL = X - 0.50 Inches (Now calves are the same)
---------------------------------------------------
WEEK 3 TOTAL = 7.25 Inches
WEEK 2 TOTAL = -7.75 Inches
WEEK 1 TOTAL = - 6.25 Inches
--------------------------------------------------
GRAND TOTAL = - 21.25 Inches

Measurements are from the day I started working out, so 21 days andNOT from the beginning...I did not measure back then cause I was not wanting to know...but I wish I did so now I feel better so I JUST started taking measurements three weeks ago)

3 comments: