Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 18 Complete!

Well today was quite a slack day! I feel soooo BAD! I woke up to go to RPM/Spinning Class but I would not have made it...so I was gonna go to BodyPump and then BodyStep...but I re-set the alarm and it did not go off...soooo I got up and actually made it to the BodyStep...happy I did...but sad I missed my faves! Then I only got 15mins. in the sauna because I had to get the kids at the child-care. Ohh well there is always tomorrow!

Now my Mommy...and Khaled's two cousins are sleeping over and my mom will come to the gym with me tomorrow! I can't wait...I am gonna bring her to Spinning hehehehehehe muahahahaha! Then make her go to BodyCombat and then BodyFlow...then we will relax in the sauna! SHe has NOOOo Idea what's in store for her!

Day 18:
1Hour BodyStep
15mins. Sauna

Plan for Tomorrow:
1Hour Spinning
1Hour BodyCombat
1Hour BodyFlow

Loooove Kasey UmmKhaled



No comments:

Post a Comment