Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 24 Complete!

Day 24 Compete...ahhh and I am sore today a tad...my left ankle, and I am guessing from Step Class. I am gonna take it easy with that one and focus on more RPM and others as they come along. So, in addition to what I did this morning...I went back and did 1Hour BodyCombat Class and I was actually dripping from the intensity...what a great class and it was my first BodyCombat with one of my fave RPM instructors Romain so that was why we were all dripping. But I love the hard classes that push you and Combat and RPM are certainly at the top! (BodyAttack with Mandy is the other really tough one I love!)

Day 24:
1Hour BodyStep
1Hour BodyFlow
----Break-----
1Hour bodyCombat
30mins. Sauna

Plan for Tomorrow:
55min. RPM
1Hour BodyPump

OR
1Hour RPM (Because I really want to try Deidra's first class there)
and then the only option is BodyStep after that but I did that today and think I should stay away from it.

Orrrr HEYYY....I could do...
55min. RPM
55min. RPM

Either way I want to do 2Hours of working-out but I can't make up my mind..but it IS my BodyPump day so I should do the first RPM, but I really want to try her class...ohhh I don't knowwwwwww...helllp! Too much decisions!

Looove Kasey UmmKhaled


No comments:

Post a Comment