Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 21 Complete!

3 Weeks of my "Weight-Loss Challenge" is now behind me...tomorrow is my weigh-in and measurement day! I did kind of eat bad for the last few days including McDonalds and some donuts and muffins from Tim Hortons...I hope that doesn't put a dent in things!

Today I took it easy...I did 55min. RPM Class with one of my other fave...very fit...very driven instructors Sylva, and followed that by her 1Hour BodyPump Class. My knees are still bothering me from Step yesterday...I took the rest of the evening off as BoKhaled was on day-call. I am going to call it a night early and be there again in the morning. The kids are sick so maybe I will leave them with hubby as he is off tomorrow :)

Day 21:
55min. RPM
1Hour BodyPump

Plan for Tomorrow:
1Hour BodyCombat
1Hour BodyFlow
----Break-----
55min. RPM
Sauna

Looove Kasey UmmKhaled

No comments:

Post a Comment