Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 23.5


This morning I did 1Hour BodyStep instead of BodyAttack because the instructor is away this week for training. And I sweat buckets it was an awesome class by another fave instructor Deidra and then I stayed for her 1Hour BodyFlow Class. Ahhh then I was so relaxed! I went to get the kiddles at the Jump Program and they were having so much fun with the Amazing Ashley and Dee. They love them! They actually play with the kids and make it so much fun for them!

Then Myself...The kiddles...Ashley and Dee headed to Tim Hortons for some lunch...and I had a little bit of donut and some biscuit *ohhh nooo*

Now, I am waiting for BoKhaled to get home so I can go back for the 1HourBodyCombat which I also loooove!! Now I better get to cleaning before "The Boss" gets home but Mohammed is bugging me so I will have to clean with him in my arms...he is clingy today...maybe tooth #2 is coming!

Looove Kasey UmmKhaled

No comments:

Post a Comment