Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ohh welll....

So today I was planning on going to the Spinning class as it was the only one offered today but that was at 9:45am but BoKhaled (my hubby) woke me up too late! So I was like awww that is fine...gives me a day to recuperate from the bike seat *ouch* lol and then I would just go this evening after I get the kids in bed. Sooo we went about our day...took the kids to have fun at an indoor activity centre and then later in the evening I got ready for the gym...drove down...only to find a notice on the door (and I had this feeling all day it was gonna be like this cause of the weekend instructor training going on) so anyways it CLOSED at 7pm. Awwwwwwwww I was disappointed cause I was looking forward to 2Hours of exercise and then the sauna. So I made the best of my free-time and I went browsing at the Shoppers Drug Mart for an hour to see all the new make-up, perfume and products I had been missing out on the last few months due to having the kids all the time. That was nice... sooo I am sitting here smelling sooooo good from all the perfumes I tried hehe.

So my plan for tomorrow is: 9am get up and go to the gym... 9:45am head to the Amazing 1Hour Spinning Class and then work out for an hour after then relaaax in the sauna. Then possibly we are going to this indoor theme park for the kids and then IF I have some time after that I will go back to the gym for some cardio and weights, but it closes at 7pm tomorrow as well so I may not have the time. Sooo that was my little day and my plan for tomorrow...

Day 4:
No Gym/Break

Looove Kasey UmmKhaled

2 comments:

  1. in sha' Allah you'll make it to the spinning class, and in sha' Allah you'll all have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashaAllah sounds like a blast!

    Oh, side note my confirmation word is :

    Phati ......like PHAT..i

    appropriate eh?

    ReplyDelete