Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 23 Complete!

Did I tell you I love R.P.M? Did I? I don't think I told you...but, I loooove R.P.M (Spinning) Classes. If I HAVE told you before...well I love it even more with my new cycle shoes! They make it even better! So I completed my 23rd R.P.M Class in 3 weeks with my new shoes!

It was so funny I got there with my new shoes and I asked one of my fave instructors (same one from the morning again hehe) and he showed me to click the shoes in the pedal by feel. Welllll that was TRICKY! I got the RIGHT ONE in *yay*...but then the class was starting and I didn't want to waste anymore time so I just stuck the left foot in the straps and did the class like that hehehe...then after class I practiced and it was easier than I thought.

So in addition to this mornings 1Hour BodyPump and 55min. RPM...I added another 55min. RPM and then I relaxed in the Sauna and chatted for 45mins. or more with one of the personal trainers...she is really nice...ahh I love the sauna. I have been working my way up in there...getting ready for the U.A.E temperatures and to try out the Hot Yoga.

Soooo now I am off to bed with "Teeth Grip Razor Sharp" (Track 5: The hardest one in RPM) in my head...and I went to bed with it last night...and I WOKE with it this morning...anddd it is still in my head after tonight's class as well. Nighty Night all!

Day 23:
1Hour BodyPump
55min. RPM
------Break------
55min. RPM
45min. + Sauna

Plan for Tomorrow:
1Hour BodyAttack
1Hour BodyFlow
-----Break-----
1Hour BodyCombat

(So sad I can't make it to Duff's 6am class tomorrow, but hubby has to work early! I will miss his hand motions for "Teeth Grip Razor Sharp" and he is one of the reasons this song is still in my head, but I will catch him Monday night and hopefully my Mom will be there to jon the class as she is sleeping over that night!)

Loooove Kasey UmmKhaled

No comments:

Post a Comment